- This event has passed.
Will Volatility Return: IRA’s, Taxes and Social Security Seminar
July 24, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - July 25, 2018 @ 7:30 pmFree
Learn strategies that only the top percent of Advisors in the country are educated in to help protect your retirement during any economic environment. Plan now before it’s too late.
- Tax Smart Investing – Learn how to structure your investments to help keep more of what you’ve earned.
- Should You Draw Income From Your IRA/401(k)/Roth or Social Security First?
- Volatility – are you concerned about history repeating itself? Learn where you can find safety for your assets.
- Learn How to Keep Your IRA/401(k) From Increasing Social Security Taxes.
- Understand the difference between planning vs. investing.
- Learn How Social Security Benefits Can Be Tax Free.
Light Refreshments will be served.
Spouses are highly encouraged to attend!
Seating is limited. Please call to reserve your seat today!
(877) 925-8118 (24/7)
Zachary has extensive experience in asset allocation and retirement planning. He has received a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and most recently, achieved a National Social Security Advisor (NSSA) certification from the National Social Security Association LLC in Cincinnati. Zachary holds his Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations and maintains a Life and Health insurance license. Zachary is a Boulder native, in his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, cycling and skiing. White in New York, he served on the board of CASA, a charity that advocates for children int he foster care system. In Colorado, Zachary served as a rescue swimmer and rescue vehicle operator for the EXPAND program.
No licensed agents or Insurance brokers are allowed to attend. Must be 50 or older to attend. Not affiliated or endorsed by Social Security Administration or any Government Agency.
- Frank Oliver
- Boulder Marriot Hotel
2660 Canyon Boulevard
Boulder, 80302 + Google Map