- This event has passed.
Retirement Planning is NOT simple: IRA’s, Taxes and Social Security Seminar
August 21 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Many people cost themselves thousands of dollars in excess taxes, fees, and inefficient planning. We encourage you to attend this event to ensure you have all of your bases covered. Most advisors would just prefer to sell you something rather than help you plan for your future.
- Tax Smart Investing – learn how to structure your investments to help keep more of what you have earned.
- IRA’s/401(k)/Roth IRA’s/Social Security – where to start, when to elect, and how to navigate the confusion.
- Volatility – will you be prepared when the next crash happens? Do you have risk management practices in place?
- Learn how to keep your IRA’s from taxing your Social Security.
- Are you a planner or an investor? Understand the important difference.
- Understand how to keep your Social Security benefits from being over taxed!
Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Spouses are highly encouraged to attend!
Seating is limited. Please call to reserve your seat today!
(800) 658-7875 (24/7)
Frank E. Oliver III., President and Founder of Oliver Asset Management
Frank Oliver is a member of the nation’s most exclusive group of financial advisors – Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group. This advanced education creates a higher level of sophistication in regards to retirement planning. Frank is a Colorado native and enjoys many outdoor activities with his wife, Brittany. He is very involved in charitable work as a former Board Member of the Twin Peaks Rotary and as an active supporter of the Arts Longmont. Frank’s recent appointment to the Longmont United Hospital Foundation Board keeps him busy when he’s not practicing for his private pilots rating. Oliver Asset Management has earned a Gold Star Rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a member of the Longmont Chamber of Commerce.