- This event has passed.
Retirement Planning Event
March 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFREE
Retirement Planning is more complicated today!
Learn the latest strategies to help minimize taxes and maximize your life savings, income, IRA’s, and Social Security benefits.
- Tax Smart Planning – learn how to structure your accounts to help keep more of what you have earned.
- IRA’s / 401k’s / Roth IRA’s / Social Security – where to start, when to elect, and how to navigate the confusion.
- Volatility – will you be prepared when the next crash happens? Do you have risk management practices in place?
- Learn how to keep your IRA’s from taxing your Social Security.
- Are you a planner or an investor? Understand the important difference.
- Understand how to keep your Social Security benefits from being over taxed!
Spouses are highly encouraged to attend! Seating is limited – please call (800) 955-9861 to reserve your seat today!
- Oliver Asset Management
- 1729 Terry Street
- Boulder Public Library
1001 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302 United States + Google Map