- This event has passed.
June 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Transitioning to Retirement
Oliver Financial Group is offering a series of classes to educate and assist you to make the best decisions for this next phase of your life. If you’re making the transition into retirement, these complimentary, informative seminars are for you! Join us to learn more about:
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits?
- How can I make my savings last?
- What estate-planning documents do I need?
- What do I need to know about investment planning?
- How can I minimize taxes?
Discover the evolution of investing in simple, understandable terms. Through advancement in technology comes advancement in investments. It is more important than ever that investors understand exactly what they are invested in and how portfolios can be designed to meet a desired risk profile. Eric Barr will discuss how modern investment technology coupled with quality investment options can provide a custom, risk appropriate portfolio that provides superior efficiency and transparency into your portfolio.
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP please call 800-854-3351 or email [email protected]
- June 8, 2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- baby boomers, class, education, Estate Planning, financial planning, investment, Investment Planning, IRA, IRA Rollover, Required Minimum Distributions, retirement, retirement income planning, retirement planning, RMD, seminar, tax planning, trust, Will, Wills
- Brittany Oliver