- This event has passed.
Investment Planning Seminar
March 7, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Transitioning into Retirement Seminars
Oliver Financial Group is offering a series of classes to educate and assist you to make the best decisions for this next phase of your life. If you’re making the transition into retirement, these complimentary, informative seminars are for you! Join us to learn more about:
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits?
- How can I make my savings last?
- What estate-planning documents do I need?
- What do I need to know about investment planning?
- How can I minimize taxes?
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP Call 888-699-8213 or email [email protected]
Investment Planning Seminars
March 7th at 6:30pm-7:30pm
Discover the evolution of investing in simple, understandable terms. Through advancement in technology comes advancement in investments. It is more important than ever that investors understand exactly what they are invested in and how portfolios can be designed to meet a desired risk profile. Eric Barr will discuss how modern investment technology coupled with quality investment options can provide a custom, risk appropriate portfolio that provides superior efficiency and transparency into your portfolio.
- March 7, 2017
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- baby boomers, class, education, financial planning, investment, Investment Planning, IRA, IRA Rollover, Required Minimum Distributions, retirement, retirement income planning, retirement planning, RMD, seminar, social security, trust, Will, Wills
- Brittany Oliver