- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Seminar
March 9, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Transitioning into Retirement Seminars
Oliver Financial Group is offering a series of classes to educate and assist you to make the best decisions for this next phase of your life. If you’re making the transition into retirement, these complimentary, informative seminars are for you! Join us to learn more about:
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits?
- How can I make my savings last?
- What estate-planning documents do I need?
- What do I need to know about investment planning?
- How can I minimize taxes?
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP Call 888-699-8213 or email [email protected]
Estate Planning Seminars
March 9th at 6:30pm-7:30pm
Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts) Presented by: Marc Carlson, Esq. Attorney Marc Carlson, an AV Preeminent rated attorney, will discuss estate planning strategies to help your family avoid a mess during your mental incapacity or after death, the pros and cons of will plans versus trust plans, asset protection for your children, and why it’s important to have a plan in place from an emotional and financial perspective. You also will learn about the probate court process, estate taxes, and problems with joint tenancy ownership, conservator court, and powers of attorney. Proper planning will help you and your family avoid unnecessary fees and expenses during your lifetime and after death.
- March 9, 2017
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- baby boomers, class, education, Estate Planning, investment, Investment Planning, IRA, IRA Rollover, Required Minimum Distributions, retirement, retirement income planning, retirement planning, RMD, seminar, social security, tax planning, trust, Will, Wills
- Brittany Oliver