Estate Planning Event
February 28 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFREE
Are you concerned about:
- Protecting your assets?
- Managing your assets if you become incapacitated?
- Avoiding probate?
- Passing an inheritance on to your family?
- Preventing chaos and disputes among your family about their inheritance?
- Caring for a disabled child or adult family member?
- Protecting your children’s inheritance?
If so, a trust may be a solution! We prepare many types of trusts to accomplish all these goals and more. Come learn how, with a trust, you can appoint the best persons to manage your affairs and finances, avoid probate, and preserve family harmony regarding your estate plan.
Spouses are highly encouraged to attend! Seating is limited – please call (888) 660-2488 to reserve your seat today!