- This event has passed.
Keys to Optimizing Your Social Security Benefits with a New Administration in 2017
March 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
One of the most important phases of your retirement is understanding your retirement benefits. Social Security is the financial foundation for most retirees, but it’s also surprisingly complex. Wisely managing your Social Security income benefits starts with understanding the facts.
Learn Why Social Security May Fail Without Proper Financial Planning:
- Should You Draw Income From Your IRA or Social Security First?
- Strategies to Optimize Your Social Security Benefits.
- How to Increase Social Security Benefits by 67%.
- Coordinating Benefits…Why Married Couples, or Those Divorced, Could Miss Out on Substantial Benefits.
- What You Don’t Know Could Cost You Thousands! You Only Get One Chance to Get it Right.
- Learn How Your IRA Can Increase Social Security Taxes.
Seating is Limited! To RSVP call 303-485-7509 or email [email protected]