- This event has passed.
Social Security Seminar
November 1, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Oliver Financial Group will be hosting a Social Security Workshop in Loveland in November.
Tuesday, November 1st at 6:00PM
We hope that you can attend one of the upcoming seminars and encourage you to bring a guest with you to introduce them to us and our company.
These seminars are complimentary to attend, there is no obligation and no cost.
Both seminars will be held at The Chilson Recreation Center, 700 East 4th Street Loveland, CO 80537
Please call 303-485-7509 or email [email protected] to reserve a spot today.
Spouses and guests are highly encouraged to attend. Seating is limited so please reserve your spot today.
How To Rebuild Your Finances During Any Market Condition.
Some of the key speaking points are:
- Should You Draw Income From Your IRA or Social Security First?
- Strategies to Optimize Your Social Security Benefits.
- How To Increase Social Security Benefits by 67%
- Coordinating Benefits…..Why Married Couples, or Those Divorced, Could Miss Out on Substantial Benefits.
- What you Don’t Know Could Cost You Thousands! You Only Get One Chance to Get It Right.
- Learn How Your IRA Can Increase Tax on your Social Security and How to Reduce Your Tax Burden.
- Brittany Oliver