- This event has passed.
Social Security Seminar
September 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Oliver Financial Group will be hosting two Social Security Workshops in Longmont the month of September.
Thursday, September 8th at 6:30PM and Tuesday, September 13th at 6PM.
We hope that you can attend one of the upcoming seminars and encourage you to bring a guest with you to introduce them to us and our company.
These seminars are complimentary to attend, there is no obligation and no cost.
Both seminars will be held at Oliver Financial Group Wealth Management Center, 1729 Terry Street, Longmont, Colorado 80501
Please call 303-485-7509 or email [email protected] to reserve a spot today.
Spouses and guests are highly encouraged to attend. Seating is limited so please reserve your spot today.
How To Rebuild Your Finances During Any Market Condition.
Some of the key speaking points are:
- Should You Draw Income From Your IRA or Social Security First?
- Strategies to Optimize Your Social Security Benefits.
- How To Increase Social Security Benefits by 67%
- Coordinating Benefits…..Why Married Couples, or Those Divorced, Could Miss Out on Substantial Benefits.
- What you Don’t Know Could Cost You Thousands! You Only Get One Chance to Get It Right.
- Learn How Your IRA Can Increase Tax on your Social Security and How to Reduce Your Tax Burden.
- Brittany Oliver
- Oliver Financial Group
1729 Terry Street
Longmont, 80501 United States + Google Map